Sunday, January 18, 2015

Practice blog 1

Outline

- About myself

- About my family

- Why I want to be a teacher


My name is Nicole Cumbo I am twenty years old and am a Junior at the University of South Alabama. I was born in Hampton Virginia where I lived for thirteen years. In 2007 I moved to Hackleburg Alabama. I graduated from Hackleburg high school in 2012. I stayed home and attended North West Shoals community college. After two years I made the decision to move away from home to attend a bigger university. I fell in love with South Alabama's campus so I moved to Mobile this past August to transfer to USA. I am a member of Kappa Delta sorority here at South. Joining this wonderful sisterhood has been one of the best decisions I have ever made. Family is a huge part of my life. I have two older brothers that I am very close to. I am also close to both of my parents. It has been difficult living six hours from home but I love it here in Mobile. Growing up I always knew I wanted to be a teacher. I love being around children and being a role model figure for young kids. Children inspire me in so many ways. I want to impact children's life in a positive way and I feel like I can accomplish that becoming a teacher. I am truly looking forward to my future as an elementary teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment